my gaia!! It look weird....

ma dream car!?!?

Made in gaia by mi!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lit Circles (n_n)

a) Do you like it?
Yes, I actually like it quite well………well just that *someone* don’t really cooperate in our group properly. I mean, we get to do school work differently to normal English class and we get to discuss about it in a group, which is suppose to be more fun and interesting. It pushes and force(in a good way) the people who don’t like to read books. It might also help improving and practicing conversation.

b) Does your group work well together?
My group work well together, mostly. Sometimes, we space out a bit or get distracted easily by other groups or the *someone* in our group. After all, I got some quite cheerful group members in my group. We do pay attention at which others work and answer their questions sensibly. Most of us do do our homework and read the book so we can actually discuss about the book.

c) Does your answer to b affect your answer to a?!
Answer b do affect a little on my answer to a because cooperation is important when working in a group. If one does not concentrate, and also distract others from their work, I would find it irritating. But then again, I learned to hold my temper when people are annoying other in the group.

d) How could Lit Circles be improved?
I think Lit Circles can be improved when we get to read the book we placed 1st on our so-call ‘wish list’, or there is really much of a point to read something that you dislike and find boring. I also hope that we get more interesting roles.

^-^ That's all!?

No comments: